PJ Warner Australia Pty Ltd
Trading as Warner Company, a civil contractor, Specialising in slope stabilisation and ground engineering. Our services include shotcreting, anchoring, grouting, rock bolts and associated earthworks.
We are committed to
- Comply with requirements and to continually improve the effectiveness of our management system to ensure sustained profitable growth.
- Satisfying requirements applying to our management system.
- Comply with client specifications and relevant statutory requirements
- Establish and maintain objectives and targets with the aim of eliminating inefficiencies
- Define roles and responsibilities of personnel
- Make available all operating instructions and directions to ensure service consistency
- Ensure that our employees, and providers of labour and contract services are appropriately qualified and competent
- Monitor, inspect, measure and report the effectiveness of our quality management goals and system.
To honour this commitment
We have established a management system that is based on the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001.
The management and employees at Warner Company
- Are expected and encouraged to strive for excellence in both our product quality and customer service.
- Understand the importance of meeting customer as well as statutory and regulatory requirements.
The main objective of Warner Company is to provide product/service to specification and “fit for purpose”. The management goals and objectives are defined in the Objectives and Targets Register reviewed during the Management Review process. Our strategic direction is supported using the Management Review process.
This policy is included within our Induction Process to ensure it is communicated and understood throughout the organisation, available to interested parties and reviewed during our Management Review process to ensure continuing suitability. Personnel selection, training and constructive discipline are addressed in a manner that maximises this quality program.