PJ Warner Australia Pty Ltd
Trading as Warner Company, a civil contractor, Specialising in slope stabilisation and ground engineering. Our services include shotcreting, anchoring, grouting, rock bolts and associated earthworks. Warner Company achieves a high standard of environmental sustainability in conducting our business as a competitive organisation to the construction, mining & manufacturing industries.
Warner Company achieves this by:
- Maintaining a management system based on the requirements of ISO 14001.
Being committed to:
- The protection of the environment, including prevention of pollution and other specific commitment(s) relevant to the context of our organisation.
- Fulfil our compliance obligations.
- Continual improvement of our environmental management system to enhance environmental performance.
- Considering environmental issues within all business strategies and initiatives.
- Educating, training and motivating employees to make them aware of their environmental responsibilities and accountabilities, to carry out tasks in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Ensuring that a continuous professional development strategy remains core to our business goals.
- Communicating with all stakeholders including local government and community on environmental issues and where appropriate, contributing to the development of policies, legislation and regulations that may affect our operations.
- Providing regular monitoring and reporting of our environmental performance to stakeholders.
- Using a suitable contractor to recycle or dispose of waste generated by our processes.
- Defining the environmental goals and objectives within the Objectives and Targets
- Register and reviewed during the Management Review process.
- Reviewing this policy during the Management Review process.
- Including this policy within our Induction Process to raise environmental awareness to our employees.